From time to time Eudora stops automatically checking mail. Despite
all the settings being unchanged. Some personalities (including
Dominant) are supposed to check periodically. I am not off-line, I am
not on battery (and even so I have not checked the box to tell Eudora
to stop checking in those cirstances). I can check manually.
Usually in the past, when this would happen, the next time I started
Eudora it would be back to normal. But today it seems permanent.
Eudora 6.0. Anyone with the same problem? Or a solution?