Ask a Question related to Adobe Acrobat Windows, Design and Development.
- Rolf Bensch #1
Event "Document will print"
in a very large document i always like to print out the topped side as
a single side Document on my standard-printer. So i put the following
this.print (false, this.pageNum, this.pageNum);
The code works fine when i test it in the Editor of Acrobat 5.0 or 6.0
- no print-dialog apears, i get only one side out of my printer and
the alert-box tells "ready".
When i'm printing from the menu-entry or the toolbar-icon, acrobat
imediatly pops the standard-printer-dialog. After pressing "ok",
acrobat prints the hole document and tells "ready" too!
Why does the printer-dialog pop up?
Why does acrobat ignore the first line of the script?
Can somebody help me please?
Rolf Bensch Guest
- Hi my name is Jaco and I am a multimedia designer who uses Macromedia Director and Flash to create multimedia presentations. I have a request from a...
- When I export my B&W ad, designed in InDesign 2.0.2, all the solid black areas in the resulting PDF are actually greyish-black. But if I send the...
- We have a Datagrid which contains a template column with a button in it, as well as an actual button column. If either of the buttons are clicked,...
- Hello I have a problem on multiple Macs when using Freehand 10. I have not found any answers on macromedia Support or on the web. Before...
- I need the code for "Print This Page" and especially for "Print This Table." I want to put this as a "link" from my main page. As is, if I...