I've built an app that has product import/export functions using
tab-delimited text files. The product export files generated by my app
typically get imported into Excel where the data is modified and then
re-saved back as tab-delimited text. However, .. Excel is putting
quotes around column data that contains quotation marks or commas, and
is breaking my product import functions.

Is there any way to prevent Excel from doing this when re-saving as
tab-delimited text? Or is there some 3rd party utility or program that
I could use the process the file afterwards which would be able to
strip out the unwanted quotes?

Thanks in advance,
- yvan