Professional Web Applications Themes

Excellent Consultants Available - MySQL

Hi Partners, I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting assignments for my 2 Consultants. I really appreciate your time for responding to me. Name : M P Skills : Oracle Apps Functioanl Lead (WMS, Inventory, BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping Execution and Purchasing) Exp : 10+ Current Location : BOston, MA Relocation : Open Summary : * APICS certified CPIM Professional. * Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 10Yrs+ overall experience, 5 Yrs Manufacturing and 5 years in IT. * Experience includes wide areas of responsibilities ranging from requirement gathering, Gap ysis, Solution design and Testing ...

  1. #1

    Default Excellent Consultants Available

    Hi Partners,

    I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting
    assignments for my 2 Consultants.
    I really appreciate your time for responding to me.

    Name : M P

    Skills : Oracle Apps Functioanl Lead (WMS, Inventory,
    BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping
    Execution and Purchasing)

    Exp : 10+

    Current Location : BOston, MA

    Relocation : Open

    * APICS certified CPIM Professional.
    * Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 10Yrs+ overall experience, 5
    Yrs Manufacturing
    and 5 years in IT.
    * Experience includes wide areas of responsibilities ranging from
    requirement gathering,
    Gap ysis, Solution design and Testing etc.
    * Was part of multiple Oracle Application implementation projects
    * Specialized in Oracle Warehouse Management System (WMS), Oracle
    Mobile Supply
    Chain Applications (MSCA) and Oracle Inventory in functional
    capacity.
    * Experienced in interacting with people to gather information and
    implement functional and
    technical aspects of ysis and design
    * Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate at
    different levels within the
    organization with exceptional problem-solving and ytical
    skills and excellent attention
    to detail
    * Worked at various job roles from Functional Consultant to
    Functional lead
    * Highly self motivated, goal oriented and a very good team player
    * Good knowledge of Oracle AIM

    Name : C P

    Skills : Oracle Apps Techno Functional (CRM)

    Exp : 6+

    Current Location : King of Prussia, PA

    Relocation : East Coast

    · Over Six years of experience as Oracle Applications Technical
    Consultant in CRM and
    Manufacturing modules, with current specialty in Oracle
    Applications Release 11i.
    · Proven Techno-Functional skills in all aspects of software
    development Life Cycle,
    Conversion, Testing, Installation, Support, troubleshooting
    and enhancements.
    · Worked for clients like Sony ,Ricoh, Carillion, EMC and Oracle
    · Working Knowledge in Oracle Applications 11i
    o ERP : Inventory, Receivables, Purchase Order, AOL, SysAdmin
    o CRM : Install Base ,Service Contracts , Field Service ,Resource
    Manager
    · Strong experience in Data Conversions from legacy system to Oracle
    using Oracle open
    interfaces and Oracle API's.
    · Designed and Developed Interfaces using Oracle Open Interfaces and
    API's.
    · Experience in System Testing of Oracle Service modules (Sales Order,
    Service
    Contracts, Installbase, Invoicing ,Service Request ,Debrief )
    · Well versed with TCA Architecture.
    · Conversant with the Oracle AIM and Project Implementation
    Methodologies.
    · Expertise in working with PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers,
    packages and SQL *
    Loader.
    · Experienced in Customization and development of Forms and Reports.
    · Experienced in System Administration responsibilities such as
    registration of concurrent
    programs, creation of users, responsibilities, forms,
    functions, menus, values sets and
    flex fields in Oracle Applications.
    · Possess excellent communication skills and a smooth client handling
    and interaction
    experience.
    · Strong proficiency in problem solving, Initiative taking, Time
    management and Continuous
    Skill enhancement.
    · Worked as Senior Software Engineer in Accenture.

    Plz reply to com

    Thanks & Regards,

    Anil Kumar
    Business Development Manager
    Prime Software Technologies, Inc.
    100 Tower Office Park, S#G
    Woburn, MA - 01801
    Phone : 781 287 0280
    Fax : 781 935 3115
    Email : com
    www.primesofttech.com

    Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
    this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
    information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
    removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
    "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include
    complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
    immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
    any caused to you.

    Satish Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Excellent Consultants Available

    On 24 May 2007 14:48:28 -0700, Satish <com>
    wrote:

    So ladies and gentlemen, this is the Satish law :
    The more an email claims not being a spam, the more it is likely it
    will be treated so.

    (And quoting a law foreign to 90% of the planet does not help much.)
    subtenante Guest

  3. #3

    subtenante wrote:

    > So ladies and gentlemen, this is the Satish law :
    > The more an email claims not being a spam, the more it is likely it
    > will be treated so.
    >
    > (And quoting a law foreign to 90% of the planet does not help much.)[/ref]

    Especially since that law never passed Congress.

    The fact of the matter is - even if it had passed Congress, all it means
    is you couldn't sue the company. It doesn't mean you can't consider it
    spam, and his isp and/or hosting company can still terminate his account
    for spamming.

    And the most interesting point - the only people I've ever seen quote
    this "law" are spammers. I wonder if his hosting company will let him

    --
    Remove the "x" from my email address