Professional Web Applications Themes

Exit - PERL Beginners

I hope, and think, that I've helped several people to be more eloquent in Perl. The language fascinates me in the way that nearly all who can speak can use it: thanks to Larry, who knew before we did what a programming language should have been. I remain available through my email address, but I have other, rather sad things to do. Thank you all for your intelligent questions and elaborations. /R...

  1. #1

    Default Exit

    I hope, and think, that I've helped several people to
    be more eloquent in Perl.

    The language fascinates me in the way that nearly all
    who can speak can use it: thanks to Larry, who knew
    before we did what a programming language should have been.

    I remain available through my email address, but I have
    other, rather sad things to do. Thank you all for your
    intelligent questions and elaborations.

    /R

    Rob Guest

  2. #2

    Default RE: Exit

    Absolutely !

    I, for one, am a better perl programmer because of the help your provided to
    so many on this list. Thank You and good luck.

    Jim

    James Guest

  3. #3

    On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 06:17:36PM -0000, Rob Dixon (port995.com) wrote:

    Thanks for your help in the past Rob. Wish you the best.
    Kent

    --
    "Efficiency is intelligent laziness."
    -David Dunham

  4. #4

    Thanks for all the insights, Rob. You've helped a *ton* of people. Good
    luck for the future.

    Michael Guest

  5. #5

    Thanks Rod for your great help in this list.
    I was always impressed by your elegant coding.
    You are one the best Perl Programmer I have seen.
    And I learned a lot from you, thanks !

    Wish you all the best for the future ...

    Josť.

    I hope, and think, that I've helped several people to
    be more eloquent in Perl.

    The language fascinates me in the way that nearly all
    who can speak can use it: thanks to Larry, who knew
    before we did what a programming language should have been.

    I remain available through my email address, but I have
    other, rather sad things to do. Thank you all for your intelligent questions and elaborations.

    /R

    **** DISCLAIMER ****

    "This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
    Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to,total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by other persons than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
    If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

    Thank you for your cooperation.

    For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see ourwebsite at http://www.proximus.be or refer to any Proximus agent.

    Nyimi Guest

  7. #7

    We'll miss you, shure....

    Gabaux
    Linux is like a wigwam: no gates, no windows, and an apache
    inside!
    Gabor Guest

  8. #8

    Rob Dixon wrote:

    HI Rob,

    I will definitely miss your input, and particularly your catches whe I fail to
    check my facts carefully. I hope that whatever issues you are dealing with will
    turn out for the best.

    Joseph

    You are a child of the Universe
    No less than the trees and stars
    You have a right to be here
    And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the Universe is unfolding as it
    should
    Therfore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him [Her] to be
    And whatever your toils and aspirations
    In the noisy confusion of Life
    Keep peace with your Soul
    For all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautifuol world
    Be careful
    *Strive* to be happy

    R. Guest