Hi,
I need to design a banner that expands down over existing page content when
moused over, and retracts when moused off. I have designed a flash movie that
loads another larger movie into it when moused over. This larger movie unloads
when moused off. This all works well if I just test the movie. Unfortunately it
does not work as expected when I place it on a web page. I have tried setting
"wmode" parameter to "transparent" and that doesnt help. Does anyone have any
advice?
Please email me at [email]lewidnc.rr.com[/email] if you know how to do this. Thanks in
advance, David.