Hi,

I am running ColdFusion MX7 on a Windows 2000 Server with IIS 5. The server is
running multiple web sites using virtual hosting (host headers).

The problem is that when I us the ExpandPath method (ie.
ExpandPath("/myfolder")) I get the path to the ColdFusion root web instead of
the web root of the virtual site.

For example, I get:

D:\Inetpub\sites\defaultweb\web\myfolder

when I am running it from another web site and should be getting something
like this:

D:\Inetpub\sites\[url]www.example-domain.com\web[/url]

However, when I remove the leading forwardslash, I get the correct path for
the correct web site.

I found one article on Google from somebody who said there was a technote on
how to change the web root search order but he couldn't remember any of the
details.

Does anybody know how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Tian