Hi everybody.

Im a new user of Fireworks MX and recently beging experiencing problems with the export option.

While trying to export sliced images and choosing a different directory for the "Put images in a subfolder" the button "Browse" it tries and go change the folder but when it come back to the main export menu the saving folder remain the same. I already tried using the Select "X Folder" and the "open" button but the result is the same.

I tried some of the tips from similar posts by deleting the Fireworks preferences and *.ini but nothing seems to work.

Im using Windows 2000 Pro.

I hope someone had the same problem or the Macromedia Staff anwers.

Thanks