I am interested in this as well. I am using PC/XP as well, and am very frustrated with Freehand MX not playing nicely with Flash MX at all when using any type of complex vectors or effects. I have tried exporting to PNG which imports poor, TIF (can't import any TIF images because "read" error pops up). You can copy from Illustrator 10 and Paste Special as Postscript Drawing (forget any useable text) and it comes in nice. If you try to Paste Special as Postscript Drawing from Freehand MX, its comes in as pure junk. So basically, I avoid Freehand MX and generate everything in CorelDraw11 and Illustrator 10 and work it that way.

Bob