I am exporting illustrator files as SWFs for a web delivered test. When I do, some, not all, of the objects that have overlapping lines, such as tables that use rectangles as cells (as opposed to a series of lines) to form the rows and columns, appear to have a thicker line-weight when viewed in Flash.

Checking the alignment of the objects, using the transform window and the reference point tools, shows that the objects are in perfect alignment. Intentionally mis-aligning the objects so that they overlap .001" corrects the problem but this is not an acceptable solution.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Don...