Hello; this is my problem: when I export my character that I made in Lightwave
into Shockwave 3D his limbs are all over the place although my weight maps are
set up correctly (as far as I know). That is if i export it without the
animations (which would only be the frame 0). If, on the other hand, i export
the same character WITH animations checked he looks fine in Shockwave.
Question 1: do you have to export animations although a character is not moving
just to make the weight maps work? Question 2: does this increase the file
size dramatically? Thank you for your suggestions. Katja