Ask a Question related to Macromedia Director 3D, Design and Development.
- chris b-b #1
Exporting W3D from 3DS Max
Hi there, it's me again if anyone remembers -- :-P Another exporting problem
between Max and Director. This time it's a skinned model, with animation, and
the animation isn't playing correctly. Or perhaps you could say it's playing
half-correctly, since the left side of the model is perfectly skinned, and the
right side -- er -- not.
It looks to me, as if for some of the bones on the right hand side (left as
viewed here, from the front) the transformations seem to be doubled up or
distorted, judging by the fact that the model looks fine on both sides in its
..[url]http://www.brokenbeta.co.uk/Stuff/Misc/undistorted.png[/url]. The animation also
looks fine in 3DS Max.
I'm guessing the Mirror tool I used to create the bones is what's causing the
problem, but how to undo it? P.S. This model is skinned using the Physique
chris b-b Guest
- Exporting from ID to an EPS file. I have created an ad in InDesign 2.0.2. The printer needs it as an eps file. When I use the export function in...
- I finally figured out how to export a AVI with Director and it worked GREAT, except the audio channel was not exported, any idea why? Pete
- Sorry if this question may seem elementary but I am very new to print design and freehand. I have put together an ad for a local newspaper, I user...
- I have created my clients web site using Fireworks. (32 pages including the photo gallery pix) I then realized that I can't batch process to htm. Is...
- Hi again. Still a newbie... I have made a nice navigation bar and exported it to Dreamweaver as an htm file. It works if I open it as a page,...
- tedalde2 #2
Re: Exporting W3D from 3DS Max
Did you try setting the max export setting Animation Options > Sampling Interval to 1? And also setting Geometry Quality and Animation Quality to 100.0?