Professional Web Applications Themes

Extend Studio where are you? - Macromedia Exchange Dreamweaver Extensions

I went to activate my copy of Creative DW Image Show and it appears as though the domain has expired. Anyone know what's up?...

  1. #1

    Default Extend Studio where are you?

    I went to activate my copy of Creative DW Image Show and it appears as though the domain has expired. Anyone know what's up?
    Imgsmith Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Extend Studio where are you?

    :sad; Same question--what happened? Is this a temporary issue?
    houstonalle Guest

  3. #3

    Don't know, but this is certainly unacceptable, I have projects that I needed
    to complete this weekend, now I'm dead in the water. I'm even considering
    purchasing a similar product from Project Seven. This is a major problem when
    it comes to Activation servers, and these folks should consider outsourcing
    with a reliable company.

    Imgsmith Guest

  4. #4

    Hey Shaun,

    They finally contacted me, after rejecting my emails, when I requested a
    refund for the purchase price. I had to buy another product to finish my work,
    because I could not reactivate the product. Their web site was down for several
    because they hadn't renewed their domain name, and it looked to me as if they'd
    gone out of business. They have refused my request, saying it was beyond their
    7 day refund policy, so the matter is now in the hands of MasterCard. I thought
    this company was located in the US, but it turns out they're located in
    Romania. Maybe I'm the only one who's had problems with them, I don't know, but
    I'd be careful in dealing with them.

    Michael

    Imgsmith Guest

  5. #5

    Hi Michael:

    It's strange. Can't get my downloads at all. I tried purchasing 2 things and
    ended up calling 2C0 to have them cancel the order. I sent extendstudio 3
    emails and not a peep from them. Too bad, because I really wanted to use Image
    Show Pro for a website. Know any other good products that might do similar
    things?

    Shaun

    shaun@beldingskills.com Guest

  6. #6

    Hi Shaun,

    I went with Light Show Magic from Project Seven, [url]http://www.projectseven.com/[/url]
    , it's alittle slow, but the transitions are very smooth. The interface seems
    pretty straight forward, and you don't have the activation issues with it. Hope
    this helps.

    Michael

    Imgsmith Guest

  7. #7

    Glad you like Lightshow. If you ever have any issues, we are in the US and
    we do provide free support, without restriction to licensed customers, via
    email, news server, and telephone.

    We were the first company to produce commercial client-side extensions for
    Dreamweaver, but some new users might not be familiar with us as we stopped
    listing products on the Exchange a few years ago because of the lack of
    quality control on Adobe's part.

    --
    Al Sparber - PVII
    [url]http://www.projectseven.com[/url]

    "Imgsmith" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Shaun,
    >
    > I went with Light Show Magic from Project Seven,
    > [url]http://www.projectseven.com/[/url]
    > , it's alittle slow, but the transitions are very smooth. The interface
    > seems
    > pretty straight forward, and you don't have the activation issues with it.
    > Hope
    > this helps.
    >
    > Michael

    Al Sparber - PVII Guest