Professional Web Applications Themes

extension for creating professional charts based on mysql data? - Adobe Dreamweaver & Contribute

Hi all, is there an extension for dreamweaver 8 to make professional Charts (line)? I'm using Dymanic Flash Chart but it lach an important feature for my needs. It can't display relative horizontal labels correctly. i.e.: if your chart will process lots of records, it will show ALL horizontal labels making them unreadable necause they overlap one over each other. The chart should show the graph line based on all records data, but it should show only a few horizontal labels. Is there ax extension or tool that allow me to handle all this data correctly? TIA tony...

  1. #1

    Default extension for creating professional charts based on mysql data?

    Hi all,

    is there an extension for dreamweaver 8 to make professional Charts
    (line)?

    I'm using Dymanic Flash Chart but it lach an important feature for my
    needs.

    It can't display relative horizontal labels correctly. i.e.: if your
    chart will process lots of records, it will show ALL horizontal labels
    making them unreadable necause they overlap one over each other.
    The chart should show the graph line based on all records data, but it
    should show only a few horizontal labels.

    Is there ax extension or tool that allow me to handle all this data
    correctly?

    TIA

    tony
    sweetman Guest

  2. #2

    The following site, WebAssist, has a product that will supply static and dynamic charts; you may want to look into it

    [url]http://webassist.com/professional/products/productdetails.asp?PID=17[/url]
    Mike-01 Guest

  3. #3

    >[url]http://webassist.com/professional/products/productdetails.asp?PID=17[/url]

    I bought it.
    But is has some ugly limitations: it will get data from an URL, so it
    has the URL lenght limitation: 2055 characters.

    If you need to process lots of records, this extension is not good.

    Is there any alternative to it?

    TIA again .

    tony
    sweetman Guest

  4. #4

    Hi all,
    I know that this an old post but I think that my reply will help Dreamweaver
    users find this great web charting solution for Dreamweaver.
    I am talking about
    httphttp://www.extendstudio.com/fusion-web-charts-for-dreamweaver-charting-solut
    ions.html, which features an impressive array of server-side languages
    including PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, Coldfusion, JSP etc. The data used for plotting
    the charts can be pulled from MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, CSV or even
    legacy data storage systems.
    It is free to try so give-it a go.

    For any questions contact me.

    Catalin Serban Guest

  5. #5

    Note re the above post: The developer edition that can be directly linked to database data hasn't been released yet!

    Paul
    Paul_Taylor Guest

  6. #6

    The developer edition will be released very soon. I will come back with the
    release announcement very soon.

    In the meanwhile you can try the Designer edition which shares a lot of the
    interface features.

    Catalin Serban Guest