You'll probably want to take a look at Adobe Distiller or Acrobat to
generate the PDF files. If you've got ColdFusion, there's a whole bunch
of extensions in the exchange that can do this for you.

-- Mike

Michael Langner
Macromedia Technical Support
[email]supportinfomacromedia.com[/email]
1-415-252-9080