I was trying to install the trial version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 on a G3 Mac running OS 9.1. But I get the error message "Failed to initialize Privilege (291) for MAC ... Please re-install the product and try again". As you might have guessed, I did follow the directions and attempted to re-install a second time with same results. I came across a couple comments which seem to suggest that this has something to do with the program thinking that the trial period has expired. This is the first time I have attempted to install the trial version. I would be grateful for any suggestions as to what I might try to resolve this problem. Thanks much.