Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right group for this, so if anyone knows a
better group, please let me know.

I have a web application that thumbnails hi-res jpeg's on the fly, up to
some 200-300 images at a time. It runs on ASP using VBScripts.
With the latest camera's, file sizes and 2GB cards the process is becoming
very slow. I have been looking around for a better component to use in my
asp pages. At the moment I am using 'dImage'. I have tried a few others but
they run at the same speed.

The process I am running creates small thumbnails and saves them to disk
before displaying them through the browser. This way if they are required
for view again the thumbnail does not have to be created again.

Using image browsing software produces fast thumbnails, why can I not find
something in a web component that will do the same.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers, Blinky.