Hello:

I am trying to install a demo of FDS2 server on a SuSE 10.1 box and am having
a lot of problems.

The messages I keep receiving are below, referring to missing libraries -
libc.so.6, librt.so.1 and libdl.so.2 and libthread.so.0, all of which are in my
lib paths and I have run ldconfig a couple of times now to make sure of it.

Greatly appreciate any help you can provide as I am very keen to try out the
new flex data server.

Cheers,

David

Preparing to install...
Extracting the JRE from the installer archive...
Unpacking the JRE...
Extracting the installation resources from the installer archive...
Configuring the installer for this system's environment...
awk: error while loading shared libraries: libdl.so.2: cannot open shared
object
file: No such file or directory
dirname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
obj
ect file: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: error while loading shared libraries: librt.so.1: cannot open shared
ob
ject file: No such file or directory
basename: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
ob
ject file: No such file or directory
dirname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
obj
ect file: No such file or directory
basename: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
ob
ject file: No such file or directory

Launching installer...

grep: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
object
file: No such file or directory
/tmp/install.dir.11693/Linux/resource/jre/bin/java: error while loading shared
ibraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
direc
tory