This is an expansion on my complaint that FHMX linked images are not
updating. It gets worse. Can anyone reproduce this?
1. FHMX preferences > Redraw > On-screen Image Resolution > High. Preview
2. Import Photoshop 300 ppi TIFF image into FHMX doc (Mac TIFF, no
compression). Set guides on sides of image as a reference to upcoming
weirdness. Save doent.
3. In Photoshop, open this TIFF and change resolution to 72 ppi, no
resampling. Save, overwriting previous file, same filename, same location.
4. Back in FHMX, image does not update as it should.
5. Change FHMX Redraw Image ...