We have 4 NT4 domains that trust each other. We scan
photos from digital cameras and save them on a network
drive on 1 domain and copy them on to a network drive on
another domain. The copy is done from the receiving
domain using a combination of Winbatch and laplink.
Everything has been working well for the last several
years until we upgraded the scanning station to XP. Now
the photos cannot be pulled because we get access denied
errors. Users from the receiving domain have full control
over the shared folder in the sending domain.
It looks like that the photo files are not being saved
with the neccessary access rights. Is there a setting on
the XP workstation that needs to be changed?