I have been running some web-enabled FMP dbs for a number of years.

We recently upgraded to FMP6 (from v4), and using Unlimited, on a 600MHz PC
share about 10 dbs on the web.

One of them (Frames.fp5) sporadically drops off the web. When a web query
is made, the user gets the message:

"Unable to complete request. File Frames.fp5 is not open."

I go to the machine running Unlimited and Frames.fp5 IS open, but apparently
unavailable to the web. It seems like most of the time the file is in a
state where there is a recent find with 0 records found

Closing it and reopening makes it available again.

Any ideas what is going on here?

Thanks