on mouseWithin me
cursor 280
tell sprite 40 --the sprite containing the film loop
sprite(60).member = member("networkmapsbuttonroll") --swapping the film loops's member
end tell
end

on mouseLeave me
cursor -1
tell sprite 40 --the sprite containing the film loop
sprite(60).member = member("networkmapsbutton") --swapping the film loops's member
end tell
end

on mouseDown me
puppetSound 1, "clicked"
go to "Network Maps"
cursor -1
end

I have used a series of the above script to add rollovers to a series of buttons embedded inside a film loop and everything fianlly works great. Except, I have one button in this bar that swaps the filmloop with another to colapse the menu bar and turn off the buttons by making them dissappear and on click of the tab at the end of that film loop a third film loop is swapped on that sprite to animate the opening of the menu bar. My only problem here is that in order for the menu bar to close and open and stop at the end of each film loop, I have to turn off the looping ability of the last two film loops. This stops my rollovers for occuring again because the loop is not playing.

Example show currently having this problem.

[url]http://www.smmlv.com/cologate2[/url]

So, my questions are this. Can I somehow add a go to the frame at the end of the 2 film loops that have to stop so that the tell commands still occur and my rollovers will work again?

Or, can someone help me write a simple script to move this one film loop that works completely. I'm just not familiar enough with moving things using lingo yet. I need a mouseDown command that moves one sprite channel about 500 pixels left on click of one button in the film loop and then moves back the same 500 pixels right on click of a different button in the film loop. The motion needs to be smooth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, I think this tell command really helps the problems with making rollovers work inside film loops, but with one minor flaw, you must have loop checked.

Tom Schiemer
[email]tomsmmlv.com[/email]

Referring URLs
[url]http://www.smmlv.com/cologate2[/url]