Professional Web Applications Themes

Film v's Digital - Today Tonight monday - Photography

Probably about as deep as their usual testing (ie, not at all), but Channel 7's Today Tonight has an article on Monday night comparing film cameras against digital cameras/printers. Scott....

  1. #1

    Default Film v's Digital - Today Tonight monday

    Probably about as deep as their usual testing (ie, not at all), but
    Channel 7's Today Tonight has an article on Monday night comparing
    film cameras against digital cameras/printers.

    Scott.
    Scott Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Film v's Digital - Today Tonight monday

    and a pensioner rip off scheme aswell

    In article <adelaide.on.net>, "max morrison"
    <net.au> wrote:
     [/ref]
    woodsie Guest

  3. #3

    They'll probably have to drop a miracle diet story to fit it in.

    "Scott Howard" <net.au> wrote in message

    max Guest

  4. #4

    "woodsie" <com> wrote in message

    and they'll show that film photography is dead. The latest is always the
    greatest on these sort of shows.

     [/ref][/ref]

    Joe Guest

  5. #5

    On 11 Oct 2003 04:13:44 GMT, Scott Howard <net.au>
    wrote:

    About two months ago I submitted an idea to Channel 7 for a lifestyle
    show based around digital photography .Never heard a peep from them.
    Earlier I had submitted the same idea to Channel 9 who had the
    courtesy to reply twice .The first was thanking me for the submit the
    second a very polite letter of decline. My outlook might well be
    biased but I still think that there is room for a serious program of
    this nature.
    eric phillips
    puan Guest

  6. #6

    I belive this story will be about the best way to photograph your 'tenant
    from hell', who is ripping off your 'obese child' in a 'criminal moneymaking
    scam'. But of course canon and nikon wont 'talk' to a current affair, becuse
    they know very well they have been mistreating pensioners and supporting
    teenage gangs in the south-west. :-)

    n.t.

    "Joe" <nu> wrote in message

    > and they'll show that film photography is dead. The latest is always the
    > greatest on these sort of shows.
    >

    > [/ref]
    >
    >[/ref]

    nt Guest

  7. #7

    "puan" <com.au> wrote in message
    > About two months ago I submitted an idea to Channel 7 for a lifestyle
    > show based around digital photography .Never heard a peep from them.
    > Earlier I had submitted the same idea to Channel 9 who had the
    > courtesy to reply twice .The first was thanking me for the submit the
    > second a very polite letter of decline. My outlook might well be
    > biased but I still think that there is room for a serious program of
    > this nature.
    > eric phillips[/ref]

    Let's make it ourselves and stick it on cable? :-)

    AU Guest

  8. #8

    puan <com.au> wrote in news:ea5hovc69st372ku5arg3soch2ocn9llhi
    4ax.com:

    <snip>

    Maybe try the LifeStyle Channel on PAY TV ?

    --
    Trevor S

    -Albert Einstein
    Trevor Guest

  9. #9

    On 12 Oct 2003 02:19:20 GMT, Trevor S <com> wrote:

    >Maybe try the LifeStyle Channel on PAY TV ?[/ref]
    I thought about it but to raise the interest in the general public I
    think that inter-action and prizes ,give-aways,etc are necessary so
    that means 'live' shows. (by that I mean strictly Australian up-to
    date programs.
    eric phillips
    puan Guest

  10. #10

    Scott Howard <net.au> wrote:

    OK, my apologies for even mentioning it.

    The comment from their expert that "generally speaking, the more pixels
    the camera has, the more resolution it will have" probably sums it up
    best...

    Scott.
    Scott Guest

  11. #11

    > OK, my apologies for even mentioning it.
    >
    > The comment from their expert that "generally speaking, the more pixels
    > the camera has, the more resolution it will have" probably sums it up
    > best...
    >
    > Scott.[/ref]

    I had a laugh at that one too! :-)

    Why didn't they Doug to do it? (Sorry Doug/Alan... I couldn't resist)

    AU Guest

  12. #12

    "AU Digital Photo Of The Day" <com.au> wrote in message

    > > OK, my apologies for even mentioning it.
    > >
    > > The comment from their expert that "generally speaking, the more pixels
    > > the camera has, the more resolution it will have" probably sums it up
    > > best...
    > >
    > > Scott.[/ref]
    >
    > I had a laugh at that one too! :-)
    >
    > Why didn't they Doug to do it? (Sorry Doug/Alan... I couldn't resist)
    >
    >[/ref]

    I will try that again....

    Why didn't they "get" Doug to do it? (Sorry Doug/Alan... I couldn't
    resist)

    AU Guest

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Default Bloody OutlookX and it's double posting! :-( (nt)

    "AU Digital Photo Of The Day" <com.au> wrote in message
    news:bme0q9$k1t$austar.net.au... [/ref][/ref]
    pixels

    > > I had a laugh at that one too! :-)
    > >
    > > Why didn't they Doug to do it? (Sorry Doug/Alan... I couldn't[/ref][/ref]
    resist)

    > I will try that again....
    >
    > Why didn't they "get" Doug to do it? (Sorry Doug/Alan... I couldn't
    > resist)
    >

    >[/ref]

    AU Guest

  15. #15

    Default Re: Bloody OutlookX and it's double posting! :-( (nt)

    Bad day? :o)

    "AU Digital Photo Of The Day" <com.au> wrote in message

    VH-CBR Guest

  16. #16

    Actualy they could have a point.

    Is a print from a D1H of lower resolution to that from a cheap 3-5MP
    camera ?

    G (tounge somewhat in cheek)

    > OK, my apologies for even mentioning it.
    >
    > The comment from their expert that "generally speaking, the more pixels
    > the camera has, the more resolution it will have" probably sums it up
    > best...
    >
    > Scott.[/ref]

    Giorgis Guest

  17. #17

    Scott Howard <net.au> wrote:

    I've heard a rumor their "expert" was actually Miro - can anyone confirm
    that?

    Scott.
    Scott Guest

  18. #18

    On 14 Oct 2003 13:48:57 GMT, Scott Howard <net.au>
    wrote:

    >I've heard a rumor their "expert" was actually Miro - can anyone confirm
    >that?
    >
    > Scott.[/ref]

    ROTFLMAO :-)

    Regards,