Professional Web Applications Themes

Final request for help! - Microsoft SQL / MS SQL Server

Dear All, I have simply had enough! Can anyone help? I have posted a similar question about 3 times (not that I am criticising the site) but the solutions have never worked properly. It is my lack of understanding that is the problem. I am trying to send the data from a POST form to a stored procedure in a database. In all honesty it is 2 steps forward and 5 back. Is there any kind soul out there who could look over my 2 web pages (no images; one html and one asp) and the stored procedure and table ...

  1. #1

    Default Final request for help!

    Dear All,

    I have simply had enough! Can anyone help? I have posted a similar question
    about 3 times (not that I am criticising the site) but the solutions have
    never worked properly. It is my lack of understanding that is the problem.

    I am trying to send the data from a POST form to a stored procedure in a
    database. In all honesty it is 2 steps forward and 5 back. Is there any kind
    soul out there who could look over my 2 web pages (no images; one html and
    one asp) and the stored procedure and table script that makes the table?

    I am now at my wits end and cannot cope with it. If the answer is yes I can
    send all the files as plain text files if you wish. I realise I am
    stretching the kindness of the group but please help.

    If anyone can help can they please contact me at
    co.uk. If it will take more than 10-15 minutes, I
    would be amazed.

    Thanks again.

    Karen

    Karen Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Final request for help!

    While you may run into all types of people on this newsgroup, you may find that you receive more help on this specific problem within a newsgroup that is dedicated to active server pages. I could probably take a stab at it, but my ASP is so rusty that it would probably take me far too long. There are others that frequent this group with pretty good knowledge of ASP. If you don't get any responses from this post perhaps you could post again with the subject "ASP + SQL Server help needed" (or something like that). If you still don't get a response I am guessing that the folks over on the newsgroups that deal with asp directly would be able to provide much more help in this matter.

    --
    Keith

    Keith Guest

  3. #3

    Try: microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db

    "Keith Kratochvil" <com> wrote in
    message news:uR%phx.gbl...
    While you may run into all types of people on this newsgroup, you may find
    that you receive more help on this specific problem within a newsgroup that
    is dedicated to active server pages. I could probably take a stab at it,
    but my ASP is so rusty that it would probably take me far too long. There
    are others that frequent this group with pretty good knowledge of ASP. If
    you don't get any responses from this post perhaps you could post again with
    the subject "ASP + SQL Server help needed" (or something like that). If you
    still don't get a response I am guessing that the folks over on the
    newsgroups that deal with asp directly would be able to provide much more
    help in this matter.

    --
    Keith

    "Karen Caldow" <co.uk> wrote in message