Hi,

My department in a research library archives Web sites. This involves
downloading all the files that are necessary to reconstruct a Web site:
graphics, Flash files, PDFs, HTML pages, etc. Then we localize all the
links to keep the user within the archives.

When it comes to a page that plays a Flash video, I can download the
SWF file but I have difficulty getting at the video itself. I can open
up the Flash video file with a Flash decompiler and see the scripts,
sprites, frames, and so on, but I don't see the URL of the video.

These are small Flash files that play long videos, so I know the video
is not embedded in the file but is on another server and is being
requested from somewhere within the Flash file.

Where would the the video URL be located within a Flash video file?

Thanks,

Mike