Hello -- I have a Dreamweaver template .dwt that uses a drop menu created
from Fireworks. When I bring up the template, the menu items simply show as
an icon. I cannot see any drop down items unless I few in my browser. This
is fine.

The problem is, I'm not sure how to go about adding new menu items or
removing the existing ones, other than going thru the code manually.

I recently was given the templates along with other website images to begin
maintaining this site.

Problem is, I would assume I should have some .htm files that was used for
the drop down menu from Fireworks. I assume that if I had these files, I
could modify the menu, and then re-import them into my template for the new
changes.

Can someone please explain to me how this is normally done.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm a newbie.

--
....david