FYI:

If you use InDesign 2 or CS, and have recently installed Encore DVD 1.5 or another Adobe video product, then get an error when you run InDesign saying that there are missing color profile files and to reinstall the application, AND reinstalling InDesign does not fix the error, then try the following (which worked for me):

NOTE: If you're not comfortable with the Registry, then I suggest you make a backup copy first.

Exit InDesign

Run Regedit

Go to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Adobe > CommonFiles

Double click the AdobeHome key

If anything other than C: is in the field, delete it and just put C: (or whatever drive you have InDesign installed on)

Exit Regedit and relaunch InDesign.

Hopefully that will fix the problem for anyone else that gets this error.

Eric