Over the last two days I have been attempting to address a glitch where
Contribute incorrectly renders the controls for repeatable regions.

The situation in question involved a free-flowing CSS layout, and attempting
to apply a repeatable region to a set of cascading nested divs defining a
container. The problem is that the repeatable region controls render at the
edge of the content box of the innermost div, resulting in overlapping
containers, borders - it's just generally a mess. Results were better in
Dreamweaver, but not ideal.

What I believe is happening is that Contribute latches onto the first element
it is capable of editing to define the borders of the region, and accomodates
anything else at the same level. This isn't such a bad approach for regular
editable regions, as typically they are used exclusively for text editing; and
should work fine for table layouts, however with a CSS layout, it doesn't work
so well.

The solution I found was to insert a text element before and after the outer
div of the element causing me grief.

A span element with a non-breaking space HTML entity inside of it will work
fine; then you give it a class of contribute_block and set:
height: 0px;
overflow: hidden;
visibility: hidden;

And you should be good to go.

<!-- TemplateBeginRepeat name="Sub Section" -->
class="manual_template_infobox_r"><div class="manual_template_infobox_b">
class="manual_template_infobox_tr"><div class="manual_template_infobox_br"><div
class="manual_template_infobox_bl">
<!-- TemplateBeginRepeat name="Sub Section" -->
class="manual_template_infobox_r"><div class="manual_template_infobox_b">
class="manual_template_infobox_tr"><div class="manual_template_infobox_br"><div
class="manual_template_infobox_bl">
<!-- TemplateEndRepeat -->
span.contribute_block
{