Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to take data from a flash 8 movie and put it
into a pdf form for the end user to print. For example I have a form in
flash that the end user puts in the appropriate data to create a quote, they
click the quote button and then a pdf would open for them to print with all
of their info and the quote for the services/products all calculated nice
and neat.

I know that CF8 has a new tag called cfpdf but I know nothing about it other
than it exists.

Has anyone ever done this?, if so can you help me along here?

Thanks

Jim