I have a lot of users who are accessing the same content within our
secure Intranet.

About 20% or so are experiencing a problem of the audio playing fine,
but the graphics and video do not display.

I have checked video drivers on some, also for multiple copies of the
player being installed, but these things to do not seem to apply.

Two users next to each other, accessing the Intranet through the same
browser, Flash Player, proxy, etc., can get the different results.

The latest version of the Flash player is installed on all affected
machines, along with the latest patched version of IE.

Anyone have any ideas?

John C. Lewis - eLearning: Global Content Integrator
GSO Training & Development
Ahold Support Services