Professional Web Applications Themes

Flash Buttons - Macromedia Flash Sitedesign

I from Portugal and i need your help I'm making a buttonn winth with a submenu (the button have 3 choices) and i don't know how to stop the submenu in way to choose one of the 3 choices....

  1. #1

    Default Flash Buttons

    Adm Estrela webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Flash Buttons

    HI
    I dont know if this is what you want. But give it a try.

    If you dont already have it, create a new layer and call it Actionscript.
    Insert a keyframe where you want the movie to stop.
    Open up the Actionscript window and choose Stop, from Actions - Moviecontrol
    folder.

    -oRm-

    <webforumsusermacromedia.com> skrev i meddelandet
    | I from Portugal and i need your help
    | I'm making a buttonn winth with a submenu (the button have 3 choices) and
    i don't know how to stop the submenu in way to choose one of the 3 choices.

    -oRm- Guest

  3. #3

    Hi!
    I am brand new in creating flash butoon out of nothing. So far, my only
    buttons were those that came with Dreamweaver, as templates. At first, it
    took me couple a days before I get a grip with quite strange terminology, so
    advices please in plain language :)
    My site is:
    [url]http://free-zg.htnet.hr/cc3partisans/[/url]

    Problem:
    - year ago I created a classical two-frame page, with menu in left one, in
    FrontPage
    - menu in sideframe had 4 items with rollover images
    - recently I switched them with 4 flash button, which I created with FlashMX
    (following tutorial/help)
    - when I accesse the site (either from hdd or www), default page for main
    frame is not loaded, but instead all pages that are linked by buttons load
    one after another, in order that depends on order in which individual
    buttons are loaded into sideframe
    - one more problem which occures only when accessing site from www: prior to
    any button bieng loaded, main window displays 404

    I found some howto that explains pre-loading, but I don't uderstand much. If
    it is connected with my problem anyway...

    Please help
    Renato

    Renato Guest

  4. #4

    i need to find some flash buttons could someone help me find them, free is best

    jorrod webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  5. #5

    Try [url]www.flashbuttons.com[/url]

    --
    [url]www.djmasala.com[/url]

    "jorrod" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > i need to find some flash buttons could someone help me find them, free is
    best

    djmasala.com Guest

  6. #6

    flashkit.com
    JB Guest

  7. #7

    I recently deleted my java navigation and replaced it with flash.When the
    page is viewed using Netscape 7 The buttons appear and work fine....but the
    text on the buttons is missing. The buttons look fine when viewed with IE6.

    How can I fix this problem so Netscape users can read the Navigation
    buttons?
    The Hittmann Guest

  8. #8

    i know how to make a button, using a graphic for example.

    i know how to make it change form/colour/position when you rollover/click down/release..

    i also know how to do a motion tween.. ie making a graphic fade to nothing or float across the screen or light up progressively...

    the trouble is i dont know how to mix the 2 ... like i want a graphical button to float downwards and lighten up gardually when it gets hovered over...

    can someone help?

    dankxviii webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  9. #9

    First, there's a tutorial shipped with Flash that covers this nicely; check it out.

    What I think you want is this...
    Button Symbols have 4 frames: Up, Over, Down, Hit
    But you want to have a series of frames(ie you want animation abilities) in, say, the Over frame
    The key is the MovieClip Symbol. You can create an MC, open it up, animate it on it's own timeline, then close it, then place it on a frame somewhere. And if you place this self-animating MC on the Over frame of you button, you're button will animate when rolled-over. Works the same for all other button states.

    F8 is the shortcut to convert seleceted objects to a Symbol.

    HTH
    cheers

    -beally-
    -------------------------
    &quot;Senior Member&quot; - experienced at messing things up
    CurrentProject - feedback appreciated
    abeall webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  10. #10

    Hello there

    I wonder if you can help. I am new to flash and am trying to create a simple
    button in Flash MX

    It works on the stage when I 'enable simple buttons' but not when I preview
    it or if I export it. Where am I going wrong?

    Cheers

    Dave

    Dave Guest

  11. #11

    :heart;
    northstarhavs Guest

  12. #12

    im using sum preset flash buttons (blip arrow) on my web page. i type the link
    and target in the relavent boxes. i click apply and this error msg appears
    "the flash object cannot be created because doent relative links will not
    work in all browsers if the Flash movie is not saved to the same folder as the
    html doent."
    ive tried saving the buttons in the same folder as the pages but it displays
    the msg again

    any and all help will be appreciated

    malconi Guest