Hey Guys,
I am looking for anyone who might know how to use the newest version of the Flash Detection Kit. I am making a website for a friend and they want it in flash but also html so people with iphones, ipads, and/or anyone that doesn't have flash player installed on their computer and view the site. However, I want this to happen, when someone goes to their site, I want the script to automatically detect and route them to either the flash or html version. I downloaded the Flash Detection Kit, but i am having trouble with it. Here is my problem:

1. I am not sure if I take the Clientside page and rename it index.html?

2. Do I place all my html code into the section that says alternate content place here or the web address to the html page?

3. If I have to use the code that says iphone or ipad can i combine the script like, iphone; ipad?

Thanks Guys, I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me. I am pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.