I'm a newbie in flash. I finished my degree about 3 months ago and have been
learning Flash with Actionscript since.

I am going crazy because no matter how hard I try, unexpected errors keep
showing up in Internet Explorer. Mozilla Firefox works perfectly, almost the
same as when I test the movies in Flash. I am considering making Flash
development my career and need to know if the error is in my programming or if
Internet Explorer is to blame. I am building a site for somebody right now,
and I don't know how to explain the sudden image resizes, disappearing
preloaders and other strange phenomena. My biggest problems are loaders
constantly changing sizes and preloaders not appearing to indicate loading
percentage.

Should I tell people to download different browsers to view my Flash sites, or
is there something I can do to make Internet Explorer work correctly?