[allowsmilie] => 1 [showsignature] => 0 [ipaddress] => [iconid] => 0 [visible] => 1 [attach] => 0 [infraction] => 0 [reportthreadid] => 0 [isusenetpost] => 1 [msgid] => [ref] => [htmlstate] => on_nl2br [postusername] => jshaffner [ip] => webforumsuser@m [isdeleted] => 0 [usergroupid] => [membergroupids] => [displaygroupid] => [password] => [passworddate] => [email] => [styleid] => [parentemail] => [homepage] => [icq] => [aim] => [yahoo] => [msn] => [skype] => [showvbcode] => [showbirthday] => [usertitle] => [customtitle] => [joindate] => [daysprune] => [lastvisit] => [lastactivity] => [lastpost] => [lastpostid] => [posts] => [reputation] => [reputationlevelid] => [timezoneoffset] => [pmpopup] => [avatarid] => [avatarrevision] => [profilepicrevision] => [sigpicrevision] => [options] => [akvbghsfs_optionsfield] => [birthday] => [birthday_search] => [maxposts] => [startofweek] => [referrerid] => [languageid] => [emailstamp] => [threadedmode] => [autosubscribe] => [pmtotal] => [pmunread] => [salt] => [ipoints] => [infractions] => [warnings] => [infractiongroupids] => [infractiongroupid] => [adminoptions] => [profilevisits] => [friendcount] => [friendreqcount] => [vmunreadcount] => [vmmoderatedcount] => [socgroupinvitecount] => [socgroupreqcount] => [pcunreadcount] => [pcmoderatedcount] => [gmmoderatedcount] => [assetposthash] => [fbuserid] => [fbjoindate] => [fbname] => [logintype] => [fbaccesstoken] => [newrepcount] => [vbseo_likes_in] => [vbseo_likes_out] => [vbseo_likes_unread] => [temp] => [field1] => [field2] => [field3] => [field4] => [field5] => [subfolders] => [pmfolders] => [buddylist] => [ignorelist] => [signature] => [searchprefs] => [rank] => [icontitle] => [iconpath] => [avatarpath] => [hascustomavatar] => 0 [avatardateline] => [avwidth] => [avheight] => [edit_userid] => [edit_username] => [edit_dateline] => [edit_reason] => [hashistory] => [pagetext_html] => [hasimages] => [signatureparsed] => [sighasimages] => [sigpic] => [sigpicdateline] => [sigpicwidth] => [sigpicheight] => [postcount] => 5 [islastshown] => [isfirstshown] => [attachments] => [allattachments] => ) --> flash form: tabnavigator & onChange to change webpage - Macromedia ColdFusion

flash form: tabnavigator & onChange to change webpage - Macromedia ColdFusion

I would like to jump to different webpage depending on which tab I click. I tried an actionscript , getURL, but when the form loads the first time, I get jumped already. Apparently it is an expected behavior per doentation. I am unsure how to get past this one. Any trick up your sleeve?...

  1. #1

    Default flash form: tabnavigator & onChange to change webpage

    I would like to jump to different webpage depending on which tab I click.

    I tried an actionscript , getURL, but when the form loads the first time, I
    get jumped already. Apparently it is an expected behavior per doentation. I
    am unsure how to get past this one.

    Any trick up your sleeve?

    jshaffner Guest

  2. #2

    you can add an if to the onChange of the tab. if it's the first tab don't go
    to the url

    onChange="if( tab1.selectedIndex != 1 ){ getURL(...) }"

    would that work?
    ---nimer

    "jshaffner" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to jump to different webpage depending on which tab I click.
    >
    > I tried an actionscript , getURL, but when the form loads the first time,
    > get jumped already. Apparently it is an expected behavior per
    > doentation. I
    > am unsure how to get past this one.
    >
    > Any trick up your sleeve?

    Mike Nimer Guest

  3. #3

    I should added that I am also unsure of how to best change the webpage based on
    which tab. Should there be all the if/else in the inline actionscript or can
    the actionscript refers to some kind of value from each tab?

    jshaffner Guest

  4. #4

    either way. a simple if/else, or you can reference a url in a form field
    (text or hidden, for example). Both work fine, it's just a matter of
    preference. I should add if the URL is dynamic, use a text/hidden field. But
    if it's hardcoded, it doesn't matter.

    hth,

  5. #5

    I thought I should put in a partial working code just in case for others.
    Thanks again, Mike.

    <cfparam name="strTab" default="main" />
    <cfparam name="portlet" default="default" />
    <cfparam name="windowState" default="min" />

    <cfset listTabs="Main,Directory,Knowledge,eLearning" />
    <cfif isNumeric(strTab)>
    <cfset idxTab=strTab />
    <cfset strTab=listGetAt(listTabs,strTab+1) />
    <cfelse>
    <cfset idxTab=listFind(listTabs,strTab) />
    </cfif>

    <cfoutput>
    listTabs: #listTabs#<br>
    strTab: #strTab#<br>
    idxTab: #idxTab#
    </cfoutput>

    <cfform format="flash" timeout="10000" >

    <!--- tabNav --->
    <cfformgroup id="tabNav1" type="tabNavigator" selectedindex="#idxTab#"
    onChange="
    if(tabNav1.selectedIndex!=#idxTab#){
    getURL('test.cfm?strTab='+tabNav1.selectedIndex);
    }
    ">
    <!--- tab: Main --->
    <cfformgroup id="main" type="page" label="Main">
    </cfformgroup>

    <!--- tab: Directory --->
    <cfformgroup id="directory" type="page" label="Directory" >
    </cfformgroup>

    <!--- tab: Knowledge --->
    <cfformgroup id="knowledge" type="page" label="Knowledge">
    </cfformgroup>

    <!--- tab: E-Learning --->
    <cfformgroup id="elearning" type="page" label="E-Learning">
    </cfformgroup>
    </cfformgroup>

    </cfform>

    jshaffner Guest

  6. #6

    Hi, anyone help me.

    Update a cfgrid who is inside a tab page when user select a colum in another
    cfgrid??

    Thanks...

    "Mike Nimer" <mnimermacromedia.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > either way. a simple if/else, or you can reference a url in a form field
    > (text or hidden, for example). Both work fine, it's just a matter of
    > preference. I should add if the URL is dynamic, use a text/hidden field.
    > But if it's hardcoded, it doesn't matter.
    >

    > hth,
    > ---nimer
    >
    > "jshaffner" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    >>I should added that I am also unsure of how to best change the webpage
    >>based on
    >> which tab. Should there be all the if/else in the inline actionscript or
    >> can
    >> the actionscript refers to some kind of value from each tab?

    Federico García Redruello Guest

  7. #7

    can you submit what you have, or a simple example, and I'll see if I can
    just tweak the part that isn't working.

    ---nimer

  8. #8

    Hi,

    this is my code.

    Case:

    The same flash form contains: Principal cfgrid with a list of customers
    from my database, a tab navigator with various pages contains the
    customer info (contacts, invoices, etc...). For display the customer
    contacts I need other gfgrid and execute a query with the sql where
    clausule = (id selected in the principal grid).

    Code:

    -- Part of (Principal CFGRID inside form)--

    <cfgrid format="flash" name="clientes_maestro" query="qry_clientes"
    rowheaders="no" colheaderbold="yes" colheaderalign="center"
    align="middle" onChange="pruebaf.text =
    clientes_maestro.selectedItem.Cod_Estacion">

    -- Part of (Tab navigator inside the same form that Principal CFGRID)---

    <cfformgroup type="tabnavigator" style="margin-bottom:10;
    margin-left:10; margin-right:10; margin-top:20"> <cfformgroup
    type="page" label="Datos Contacto" style="margin-bottom:10;
    margin-left:10; margin-right:10; margin-top:20">
    <cfparam name="pruebavar" default="IE50215A">
    <cfinput type="text" visible="yes" name="pruebaf">

    -- Part of (One Page inside the tabnavigator and in the same form that
    Principal CFGRID)---

    I need populate this grid with the variable "pruebaf.text" asigned on
    Principal CFGRID with onchange method.

    <cfgrid format="flash" target=""name="clientes_contactos"
    query="qry_contactos" rowheaders="no" colheaderbold="yes"
    colheaderalign="center" align="middle">
    <cfgridcolumn name="Nombre_Contacto" width="200" header="Persona Contacto">
    <cfgridcolumn name="Nombre_Contacto" width="200" header="Persona Contacto">
    <cfgridcolumn name="Telefono_Contacto" width="100" header="Telefono">
    </cfgrid>

    Thanks...
    P.D. Sorry for any incovenience, my english is poor...

    Mike Nimer escribió:
    > can you submit what you have, or a simple example, and I'll see if I can
    > just tweak the part that isn't working.
    >
    > ---nimer
    >

    > "Federico García Redruello" <fgredruellouniversaln.com> wrote in message
    >
    >> Hi, anyone help me.
    >>
    >>Update a cfgrid who is inside a tab page when user select a colum in
    >>another cfgrid??
    >>
    >>Thanks...
    >>

    >>"Mike Nimer" <mnimermacromedia.com> escribió en el mensaje
    >>
    >>>either way. a simple if/else, or you can reference a url in a form field
    >>>(text or hidden, for example). Both work fine, it's just a matter of
    >>>preference. I should add if the URL is dynamic, use a text/hidden field.
    >>>But if it's hardcoded, it doesn't matter.
    >>>

    >>>hth,
    >>>---nimer

    FGarcia Guest

  9. #9

    If I understand correctly, you want to add rows to 1 grid with selected data
    from another grid. Is this right?

    I looked into the actionscript reference for the Flex DataGrid and it
    appears that it isn't possible with straight actionscript calls. In Flex you
    would do this by creating a new dataprovider, but this isn't possible inside
    the cfform movies.

    You also mentioned that you want to run a query with the id from the 1st
    query, to get data to populate the 2nd grid. This isn't possible either,
    without reloading the form. And if you reload the form then you just use
    cfquery and you don't need any custom actionscript. Perhaps that is an ok
    solution?

    hth,
    ---nimer

  10. #10

    Thanks mike... Surely there exists another way of solving my need.

    Like it is possible to link a cfinput depending on the values selected
    in a cfgrid, with cfinput ... bind = "".I need this itself but with two
    cfgrid.

    Can I send you a capture of the UI of my application to your mailbox? I
    think this is the best way to explain my need.

  11. #11

    Please send it to me (mnimermacromedia.com), I'm having a hard time
    understanding what you need to do.