Professional Web Applications Themes

flash image glitches - Macromedia Flash

I made a flash movie . with a simple menu that slides in from the left, its a png, it works fine until i apply a motion tween then it gimps up the graphics in teh movie, adds faint lines like the image has been cut, anyone experienced this before? j...

  1. #1

    Default flash image glitches

    I made a flash movie . with a simple menu that slides in
    from the left, its a png, it works fine until i apply a motion tween then it
    gimps up the graphics in teh movie, adds faint lines like the image has been
    cut, anyone experienced this before?

    itsrainin Guest

  3. #3

    Default Re: flash image glitches

    Yes this is a famous problem with images in Flash. Adding
    transparencies is another cause. You can try making sure your image is
    seated on an even pixel value (check the X and Y coordinates, and make
    sure they aren't at a decimal value, or none whole number).
    The next thing you can try is place the image in it's own movie clip.
    Finally, try removing the "smoothing" properties from the image.
    These approaches seems to work.
    Ken

    user@domain.invalid Guest

  4. #4

  5. #5

    thanks, i put the graphics in seperate clips it fixed it.

    itsrainin

  6. #6