I'm trying to find out if there's a fast way I can upgrade my Macintosh
computers to the newest version of Flash Player (currently 9) without having to
visit each computer. I do have a copy of Apple Remote Desktop, and could push
the software with ARD if the Flash installer were in pkg format, but it is not.
We have a player distribution license, through which we have received an MSI
for our Windows clients, but a mpkg or pkg is no where to be found.

Any advice (other than switching these computers to Windows so I can use an
MSI) would be appreciated :)

Thank you,
Branden