I've tried dozens of times to download the Flash Player version 9 installer. I
cannot complete a download of this file. Most of the time, it downloads about
10-20 percent of the file, then stops. I'm using Firefox 2.0, and I tried IE
as well. I've even reinstalled Windows XP on a newly formatted partition. My
internet connection is working 100% fine with other sites. I vaguely remember
having this problem a few months ago, when I last installed Flash. What is
going on here?? Is anyone else having this problem??