I lost my flash player in IE and on my system, just like many
others here. The adobe page would not install it properly.
Flash player worked fine in other browsers like firefox and
opera, just not in IE and on my system. I have just lucked into
a fix. If you download and install WinAvi video convertor and
install it, you will have flash 7 installed. This is a non-time
limited trial that puts a nag on your video conversions. Perhaps
it can be uninstalled and flash 7 will remain. I don't know
because I bought the program. You can get it here --

[url]http://www.winavi.com/en/download/download.htm[/url]