I work for an IT company that provides online learning courses to its
employees. Some of them require Flash to be installed on Win 2k/XP machines.
Normally, the install goes fine. However, lately, I've been getting a few calls
where Flash installs, but for some reason it is automatically set to "disabled"
in the IE menu Tools->Manage Add-Ons. Once Flash is enabled, everything works
fine. We have lowered firewall and IE settings, and removed popup blockers. The
computers have admin priviliges, but we cannot figure out why some computers
disable Flash immediately after installation.

Does anyone have a clue why this would happen?