Professional Web Applications Themes

Flash player on youtube - Macromedia Flash Player

hi, i was goin throu topics and couldnt find answer to my problem, and the thing is that my flashplayer is not workin on youtube for some reason and everytime i try to play a video it says that i need a flashplayer to be able to play a video. any one knows what is the problem might be ? ( sorry for bad english :))...

  1. #1

    Default Flash player on youtube

    hi,
    i was goin throu topics and couldnt find answer to my problem, and the thing
    is that my flashplayer is not workin on youtube for some reason and everytime i
    try to play a video it says that i need a flashplayer to be able to play a
    video.
    any one knows what is the problem might be ?
    ( sorry for bad english :))

    rastavelli Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Flash player on youtube

    :confused; I'm having the same problem, I've tried all the troubleshooters
    suggestions and to no "Avail" I still can't view my video files in You Tube as
    well. HELP ANYONE! CAN SOMEONE as we say here in Honolulu PLEASE KOKUA
    (HELP!!!!!) I'm at my ropes end and I'm frustrated.

    ArPalileo Guest

  3. #3

    :frown;
    I, too cannot us eYouTube. It was fine a couple of weeks ago...now it is
    blank. I also subscibe to an animated greeting card site and I can only receive
    the background of these card...not the animation. I also cannot download a new
    version of Flash Player 9. I have followed all instructions: emptied cache,
    reset Safari browser, turned off browser during download, logged off. Nothing
    works. Download is not successful. Is there a virus out there?

    Tom Guest

  4. #4

    This is not a virus. This means that although it -looks- like Flash Player is
    installed correctly on your machine, it is really not installed correctly.

    Open web support cases via http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer an an
    agent will assist you.

    BWolfe Guest

  5. #5

    I tried doing that, posting my problem on support forum, I clearly mentioned
    that I tried every option given on adobe support portal like uninstalling
    flash, check system requirements etc, however I received same response that
    check this chk this...etc, I again posted reply two days back stating the same
    problem and no response yet:( I have no clue how to proceed as I am windows
    vista installed and I can't easily reinstall IE 7. Hoping to get response from
    Adobe support.

    meena_r Guest

  6. #6

    [q]Originally posted by: rastavelli
    hi,
    i was goin throu topics and couldnt find answer to my problem, and the thing
    is that my flashplayer is not workin on youtube for some reason and everytime i
    try to play a video it says that i need a flashplayer to be able to play a
    video.
    any one knows what is the problem might be ?
    ( sorry for bad english :))[/q]

    Rudi123456 Guest

  7. #7

    Please post your case #'s and I'll have those cases escalated.
    BWolfe Guest

  8. #8

    I'm having the same problem(s). My Flash (and Java) works on some websites. But
    doesn't work on others. YouTube being one they fail on pretty regularly. Seems
    quite a few of us are experiencing the same thing. And we've all pretty much
    done the right things to resolve the problems. We've tested our installations
    on the adobe test page (passed) and we've re-installed Flash, Java, etc
    (multiple times). We've checked system requirements. And we've tried using the
    knowledge data base but have still not been able to resolve the problem. As
    noted, they work on some sites but not on others. Must we all log separate
    support tickets? As often as not following that path is as frustrating as
    trying to resolve the issue itself. We don't need still more frustration.
    Wouldn't it be easier to try to give some generalized debug and resolution
    advice here? Or point us to a support page with content we haven't already
    exhausted? Might one of you who are chasing this through the support ticket
    system come back and write about your resolution here? TIA.

    PhredX Guest

  9. #9

    i too have the same problem.i installed the new flash weeks ago and youtube
    worked fine.suddenly it says i don't have correct flash player.i uninstalled
    flash player using the uninstaller but couldn't reinstall flash.i would click
    on the download link but nothing happened.i had to download the zip folder
    instead.i have the latest java and javascript is on.all other sites using flash
    work,even videos on people's propfiles on youtube wotk.

    -*hms*- Guest

  10. #10

    I am using firefox as my browser and I am a user. Administrator has downloaded
    and installed Adobe Flash Player in Admin window. It works on IE7, but can not
    use in Firefox. Any suggestions and help would greater appreciated.

    tstros Guest

  11. #11

    Install an older version (47) for now. 115 is buggy as hell.

    http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14266

    Second one in the list. Pick 9r47 to install when you've unzipped.
    neon.rus Guest

  12. #12

    Hi!
    Error message: the version for A.F.P.ActiceX that you are trying to install is not the most current version. Please visit..
    Ignore this massage or what?

    Rudi123456 Guest

  13. #13

    Uninstall and reinstall fixed it for me.
    XLNET Guest