Professional Web Applications Themes

flash plugin for firefox : Linux AMD64 - Adobe Flash, Flex & Director

Please make a AMD64 flash plugin for Firefox in Linux AMD64 (Ubuntu specifically)!!!!!! Thanks...

  1. #1

    Default flash plugin for firefox : Linux AMD64

    Please make a AMD64 flash plugin for Firefox in Linux AMD64 (Ubuntu specifically)!!!!!! Thanks
    optikshell Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: flash plugin for firefox : Linux AMD64

    Please make this plugin for Mandriva 10.2 (2005) for AMD64 processor. Many
    pages in Firefox and Mozilla is not nice without plugins. Some of they do not
    display definite.
    Please make Flash plugin, becouse more and more people buying new computers
    with 64 architectures. They sometimes use Linux in everyday work and have
    problem, what system change 32 or 64 bit. 32 is OK but flash installer checks
    architecture of prcessor and doesn't want install plugins. This is not
    comfortable. It dejectedly webmasters to create page with Flash movies, unless
    they must. In 64 bit systems plugins don't wont install at the same cause
    (architecture) and newest webviewer don't accept 32-bit plugins.
    Please correct this marketing mistake
    Thank you

    slaweks300 Guest

  3. #3

    ?????.
    ??? 64?? ???? ???? ???? ????.
    ?? 64??? ????? ??? ??? ????.
    ?? ??? x86_64? ???xp x64?? 64?? ????? ???? ????,
    ? x86_64???? ????? ?????.
    ?????.
    ?? Guest

  4. #4

    Quite right. Actually rather amazing one hasn't been made already - 64bit has
    been around a while.
    If only the flashplayer code were opensource we'd have a 64 bit version
    already, but I guess Macromedia protects its interests in the flashplayer
    (arguably to the detriment of the user community given this omission).
    Someone did mention 64bit being supported for version 8 but I've not seen it
    confirmed anywhere (or indeed when such a thing might happen)
    Ah well, the more users can't see flashmovies the less websites will require
    flash ....

    enakn Guest

  5. #5

    I need it. So please do the flash player installer works on a linux 64bit machine using 64 bit browser. And do the same to win 64bit machines using 64 bit browser.
    T2.niku Guest

  6. #6

    Currenly if you install flash from the prompt from firefox in the newest
    version it works in 64 bit, however firefox isnt a 64bit browser, I assume if
    you have the 32 bit ie you could install flash there also. Please make a 64
    bit version for windows 64 soon!

    chip43434343 Guest

  7. #7

    I would like to add my voice to request an AMD64 version of the flash player for firefox on Linux. I happen to use CentOS4
    textux Guest

  8. #8

    Dear Macromedia Directors,
    Please attend the people and give us the code to compile ourselves with our architecture necessities.
    gnulinuxpower Guest

  9. #9

    Still waiting for an AMD64 flash plugin for Firefox in Linux AMD64
    I use Ubuntu 64 and i don't wish to go back to XP
    Quentin MALRAIN Guest

  10. #10

    I also need a 64bit version of flash player for fedora core 3, and firefox browser. If you don't want to make one there are people out there that will.
    Staverous Guest

  11. #11

    Dear Macromedia,

    Frankly, I think that if you cannot keep up with the current, you should stop
    marketing flash and simply let it die a natural death. At least, you should
    release specs for a proper OSS implementation.

    I would also take the opportunity to ask macromedia to do us a favor and
    educate its customers. Please let them know that nice flashy sites should have
    html counterparts so that poor AMD64 users can access their content with a
    standard, good, old, no-frills web-browser. You are degrading the Internet
    with your "technology", or lack thereof.

    Yours.

    holo-malta Guest

  12. #12

    Me too , I need Flash Player for 64-bits , Windows or Linux.

    I am a Flash Developer , and some many clients tell me that your Windows XP
    64-bit don't have Flash player , and he have to use 32-bit of Internet Explorer
    and Linux clients says that he can't view my webpages in her Linux 64-bit
    system because there is no 64-bit plug-in , and they don't know how to install
    32-bit version ....

    I think for Maceromedia , and for me too , if there is Flash plug-in for all
    OS and for all architectures is the best way to use Flash around the web.

    LuisGonzalez Guest

  13. #13

    Just a note, here is a TechNote that talks about this:
    [url]http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=6b3af6c9[/url]

    This is something Macromedia currently knows is an issue.

    ---
    Regards,

    Jason Wylie
    Senior Support Engineer
    Macromedia Technical Support
    Flash Player, Flash, Central

    -- Please limit replies to newsgroup only, for the benefit of the community --

    _jasonWylie Guest

  14. #14

    So , there is no project to release a 64-bit version of the plug-in?
    LuisGonzalez Guest

  16. #16

    Me too... FreeBSD/amd64, actually, but even a 64-bit Linux would work.
    macro-kot Guest

  17. #17

    This is not an online petition, but if we can put a little pressure on people
    deciding in macromedia crying there, why not... so this is my complaint : I
    would like to have a real flashplayer for my 64 bit little Mozilla (or
    firefox... as you want)...

    Be careful, Macromedia people... you're loosing potential clients (Flash was
    an option for our website... now, it is really far away)..

    JmattB Guest

  18. #18

    We need a 64bit flash player, everyone buying high performance computers are
    buying 64bit and within a few month all computer will be 64bit. Whats the hold
    up? Everyone please keep posting your request for the 64bit flash player. The
    people at Macromedia do not realize how many of us there are. :Q

    Cyberflunky Guest

  19. #19

    bonjour,
    j'utilise firefox sous linux -ubuntu et gentoo- sur mon amd64.... pourriez
    vous ecrire un plugin flash pour les utulisateur de linux sur amd64 s'il vous
    pla?t?
    je vous en serait tr?s reconnaissant

    merci

    jimmjim Guest

  20. #20

    Actually , in each 5 clients of mine , that buy a new computer , 2 of them buys AMD64.
    I think this is a good ratio to release a 64bit version of the Flash Plugin.
    LuisGonzalez Guest

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast