Hello, I'm new to Flash.
I am a student of A'Levels ICT and must come up with a flash application. But I've run into some problems.

This is my slide lineup.
> Presentation
>> Entrance

In "Entrance" slide there is a [Start button] that takes the user to the "Home" slide.
And in "Home" slide, I created a short movie clip - where the text flies into the screen.

The problem is the movie clip starts playing as soon as I open the preview of the application.
So by the time I click the [Start button] the clip has already played half way or ended.

How to make the clip start playing only when I open its slide, or when the [Start Button] is clicked?

I have a deadline before which I must deposit my work, and I appreciate any and all help.
So please shed some light on this

Thanks
Saadman