Dear Flash Team, supporter and regular mortals (Like myself)
I am currently running a IRC chat with mostly webclients connected. We
currently offer the users to share their webcam (five slots totaly) to all
webclient users. This works like a charm. However I am curious and want to
offer my users to engage in private webcam sessions. User <-> user. Surely this
could be done with client <-> server <-> client but with a couple of hundred
clients it would drain CPU, memory and bandwidth.

The idea is to, if possible, engage the stream via the server but the data
itself is sent to via the clients. This means that the client streams the data
directly to the other user, and not via the server. Therefor saving CPU, memory
and bandwidth.

Could this somehow be done with Flash?