Hi all

I'm attempting to use FlashPaper programmatically to automatically
convert a doent in the background of a desktop application.

The application is written in C# and the code I am using follows:

IFlashPaperConnect oFlashPaper = new
LibFlashPaperConnectServer2.CoFlashPaperConnectSer verClass();
oFlashPaper.BeginConversion( sInputFilename, sOutputFilename, 0, 0, 0
);
oFlashPaper.EndConversion();

With this code, I can convert a Word doent to a SWF or a PDF
automatically.

However, the problem I'm having is that the PDF being produced is being
done with security enabled. So that when the user views the PDF file,
they cannot print it.

Please could Macromedia or somebody else shed light on this problem.

Many thanks
Pete