Hi

Has anyone had any experience with using Flashpaper files in director. I am looking for an alternative to pdf's and flashpaper looks like it could do the job.

Contribute 2 converted the files fine and they loaded into director with no problem. But I ran into problems when attempting to place them on the stage. I couldn't scale the image to fill the screen, the artwork would always shift off to the right. There was very limited scaling if you wanted to keep the information centered on the screen and this made it to small to read.

Also does anyone know if it is possible to customize the control bar on flashpaper... we would like to alter it to match our interface.

Jmmaurer