Professional Web Applications Themes

Flashplayer problems, stops working - Macromedia Flash Player

I installed flash player 9 on my computer and it works just fine, but when I restart my computer the next day it stops working. On every site that uses flash player keeps telling me I don't have flash player or you need the latest version. So I went to your troubleshooter page and download the flash player uninstaller and ran it, restart computer, and download a fresh new flash player 9. Again It works fine. Then the next day it quits. Why? I'm running Windows XP2 on my computer. Please help solve this problem. :mad;...

  1. #1

    Default Flashplayer problems, stops working

    I installed flash player 9 on my computer and it works just fine, but when I
    restart my computer the next day it stops
    working. On every site that uses flash player keeps telling me I don't have
    flash player or you need the latest version.
    So I went to your troubleshooter page and download the flash player
    uninstaller and ran it, restart computer, and download a fresh new flash player
    9. Again It works fine. Then the next day it quits. Why? I'm running Windows
    XP2 on my computer.
    Please help solve this problem. :mad;

    timko67 Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Flashplayer problems, stops working

    I am having the same problem too. But mine is not after restarting the
    computer. Whenever i uninstalled the flash player and re-installed,
    youtube and everything works fine but after i have DELETED THE INTERNET
    TEMPORARY FILES, flash on youtube aint working no more but other sites
    like google video works fine... YOUTUBE, damn u.. use a proper way to
    detect flash..

    limzming@gmail.com Guest

  3. #3

    Having the same problem - randomly sites (specially CNN) reports I need
    Flash 7 or higher! looking at my IE Tools/Manage/addons it seems the
    Flash plugin is no longer there (POOF GONE) . Just re-installing from
    the ADOBE site does not work althought that FLASH LOGO does its spining
    thing and reports flash is installed. But the sites continue to report
    it is NOT there the ONLY solution is to UNINSTALL flash with the
    unisntall program then reinstall it (too bad they will not allow you to
    download the installation program!)
    This happens like once a week , I had not made the connection between
    removing temp files and this wacky FLASH disappearance but I will give
    it a try!

    misteroz@hotmail.com Guest

  4. #4

    Yeap - THAT is the problem , if you clear your TEMP internet files
    FLASH goes AWAY !
    At least at CNN and youtube ! The only solution is to uninstall it and
    do a full re-install.!!
    I can just see the finger pointing here !