My situation is this,

I'm simulating a Windowing system in my Flex application, and I have various
components inside TitleWindows. When I click the X in the TitleWindow, I have a
parallel effect which moves, resizes(actually zooms) and fades the component
and whatever is inside.

A problem I'm having is I have an empty list, it's inside one of these
TitleWindows which is minimised and is then filled in this minimised state.
When I reverse the effect (and hence maximise) the graphics go haywire.

[url]http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6025/flex3strangeyo6.jpg[/url]

As you can see, the items in the list are only half rendered. Would anybody
have a suggestion to fix this?

Thanks!