I've been attempting to use cfcontent to supply an FLV file to a flash
application. I can't seem to get it to work. Does anyone have an example of
this?

I'm using FLVPlayback with contentPath to direct flash to the cfcontent
script. The flash works fine if I point directly to the .FLV file. Do I need
to use some other facility for playback when using cfcontent?

The purpose of this whole thing is to limit access to the FLV to people who
are logged in. If you have a different suggestion on how to do this, please
let me know...

Thanks!