So, I have a strange problem. I am advancing a Flash movie based on when the
FLV that is dynamically loaded, is finished playing. I have the "duration"
and compare it to the "time"... they are completely different. In some movies
the time is a good second under the duration, and in some movies up to a second
and a half past the duration. Does anyone know why these two numbers would
differ? Is there a better way to find out when the FLV has finished playing?
Thanks for any help you can give, it's my last glitch.