Source. This gives what can be valuable information for tracking the email. Neil [allowsmilie] => 1 [showsignature] => 0 [ipaddress] => [iconid] => 0 [visible] => 1 [attach] => 0 [infraction] => 0 [reportthreadid] => 0 [isusenetpost] => 1 [msgid] => <2cd05f4c.8@webx.la2eafNXanI> [ref] => <2cd05f4c.-1@webx.la2eafNXanI> [htmlstate] => on_nl2br [postusername] => Neil_Keller@adobeforums.com [ip] => Neil_Keller@ado [isdeleted] => 0 [usergroupid] => [membergroupids] => [displaygroupid] => [password] => [passworddate] => [email] => [styleid] => [parentemail] => [homepage] => [icq] => [aim] => [yahoo] => [msn] => [skype] => [showvbcode] => [showbirthday] => [usertitle] => [customtitle] => [joindate] => [daysprune] => [lastvisit] => [lastactivity] => [lastpost] => [lastpostid] => [posts] => [reputation] => [reputationlevelid] => [timezoneoffset] => [pmpopup] => [avatarid] => [avatarrevision] => [profilepicrevision] => [sigpicrevision] => [options] => [akvbghsfs_optionsfield] => [birthday] => [birthday_search] => [maxposts] => [startofweek] => [referrerid] => [languageid] => [emailstamp] => [threadedmode] => [autosubscribe] => [pmtotal] => [pmunread] => [salt] => [ipoints] => [infractions] => [warnings] => [infractiongroupids] => [infractiongroupid] => [adminoptions] => [profilevisits] => [friendcount] => [friendreqcount] => [vmunreadcount] => [vmmoderatedcount] => [socgroupinvitecount] => [socgroupreqcount] => [pcunreadcount] => [pcmoderatedcount] => [gmmoderatedcount] => [assetposthash] => [fbuserid] => [fbjoindate] => [fbname] => [logintype] => [fbaccesstoken] => [newrepcount] => [vbseo_likes_in] => [vbseo_likes_out] => [vbseo_likes_unread] => [temp] => [field1] => [field2] => [field3] => [field4] => [field5] => [subfolders] => [pmfolders] => [buddylist] => [ignorelist] => [signature] => [searchprefs] => [rank] => [icontitle] => [iconpath] => [avatarpath] => [hascustomavatar] => 0 [avatardateline] => [avwidth] => [avheight] => [edit_userid] => [edit_username] => [edit_dateline] => [edit_reason] => [hashistory] => [pagetext_html] => [hasimages] => [signatureparsed] => [sighasimages] => [sigpic] => [sigpicdateline] => [sigpicwidth] => [sigpicheight] => [postcount] => 10 [islastshown] => [isfirstshown] => [attachments] => [allattachments] => ) --> For real?!! - Adobe Photoshop Mac CS, CS2 & CS3
Professional Web Applications Themes

For real?!! - Adobe Photoshop Mac CS, CS2 & CS3

Any gamblers out there need Photoshop CS? [[url]http://link[/url] removed by forum host] Photoshop CS for $80.00...

Sponsored Links

Default For real?!!

Any gamblers out there need Photoshop CS? [[url]http://link[/url] removed by forum host] Photoshop CS for $80.00
    Sponsored Links
    Hexebah@adobeforums.com Guest

Default Re: For real?!!

Hexebah,

Fact of life: If the deal sounds too good to be true, it's either illegal, immoral, or fattening. In this case your link was removed because it pointed to illegal pirated software. Legal software just does not come this cheap. This Website has been reported to [email]piracyadobe.com[/email].

Neil
    Neil_Keller@adobeforums.com Guest

Thanks for the advice Neil. Yes, I had a good idea the site was bogus which is why I mentioned the fact it was a gamble.

I did not intend to tout illegal, pirated software and have no affiliation with the site. I received the link in a spam message 5 mins before posting it. In future I will direct this sort of information directly to Adobe.

Chip
    Hexebah@adobeforums.com Guest

Thanks, Chip.

I didn't think that you were intentionally touting anything illegal. But understand that Adobe takes software piracy very seriously -- and Adobe certainly wouldn't knowingly allow any publicity for such sites to be posted on its own without consequences.

See you around the Forums!

Neil

Chip,

When you get such bogus offers just forward the entire e-mail to [email]piracyadobe.com[/email]

They are appreciative of the help. I believe I can say that most all of us who frequent these forums are strong supporters of Adobe and report piracy when our noses are rubbed in it.
    Welles_Goodrich@adobeforums.com Guest

Just think what a person may be in for if they were actually stupid enough to give crooks their credit card number. =80
    Ronald_Lanham@adobeforums.com Guest

What I wonder is, on ebay, what prevents someone from paying the full price of upgrades or full installs, copying the cd and then selling it back up on ebay?
    Tim_Lookingbill@adobeforums.com Guest

A clear conscience? A sense of morality?
    Graham_Phillips@adobeforums.com Guest

Who wants to get into illegal stuff? You buy the CD then resell a copy, I definitely would not do it.
    Stevie_J_V@adobeforums.com Guest

BTW, when you forward an email to [email]piracyadobe.com[/email] (or use the form available at <http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/antipiracy/reporting.html)>, be sure to include the entire content of the email. Also copy and paste the email's "source" information. Depending upon your email client, it could be from the top menu bar: View --> Source. This gives what can be valuable information for tracking the email.

Neil

As far as selling software illegally on eBay (or other auction sites), do the same thing. Promptly report the seller to Adobe, including the links to that page on the eBay or other auction site. Also notify eBay, etc.

Neil

Anyone who thinks this cheap software is a good idea, I've got a really cool bridge I'll sell in NY City. Yes I know you've always wanted a bridge in NY, now is your chance.
    Buko@adobeforums.com Guest

"...illegal, immoral or fattening..."

Bwahahaha...Neil K. quotes Flo and Eddie.

Perfect!
    Phosphor@adobeforums.com Guest

That was one of my favorite albums.

and everybody was Kung Fu Fighting

and if you din't buy that song, and I didn't buy that song who the F#k bought it?

and

It's Kama Sutra Time......

If you know someone who works for Adobe.............
    ;o)
    Mike_Ornellas@adobeforums.com Guest